Dalkey is well served by bus and rail. The DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transit) service stops in Dalkey in the train station on Railway Road. You can also reach Dalkey by taking the number 59 bus from Dun Laoghaire. Aircoach provides a service to and from Dublin airport.
How To Get To Seafront Marquee At Dillons Park, Coliemore Road
For directions see map. There is NO PARKING by the venue on Coliemore Road. The venue is 10-15 minutes’ walk from Castle Street, the centre of the town. Also there’s always the option of a taxi, including Dalkey Cabs who can be reached on 01 285 7777.
For further information on Dalkey and where to stay, please visit ilovedalkey.com.
Visitors are encouraged to come by Dart or bus where possible. There is limited parking in Dalkey town. Car parks are marked on the map in the programme and PLEASE NOTE the Church car park closes at 7pm on Saturday evening and does not reopen until Sunday.
Please note there is NO PARKING by The Seafront Marque on Coliemore Road.
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is delighted to provide 100 free parking spaces for festival goers. It is a short walk down the hill into Dalkey.
• Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Damaged or defaced tickets are not valid.
• Tickets are not for re-sale.
• Seating will be randomly allocated and operates on a first come first serve basis.
• The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry.
• Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
• Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event .
• The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture or online.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.